HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH YOUR BLOG
THE RECIPE
I hope that with this article I'm going to set a few things straight for those of you who want to make money online with a blog. I was wondering that too before i found out a few things on my own and I think these things are going to be of huge help for you all. There is sort of a recipe for success, but it's not easy and not everybody can do it because it involves luck to a certain degree. So let's get to the most popular questions out there about making money online just by writing or making photos, or videos, whatever.
1. How can I make money with my blog, if I have a solid "fan base"?
All you have to do is monetize your blog with AdSense and some other useful advertising opportunities. This is the main way you get money out of your blog. Another way is to find partners and sponsors, but that thing is kind of hard.
2. I don't think people see my blog, because I have no page views. Is that correct?
Absolutely not. If you have no page views that means your blog is of no interest, and people just don't give a crap about what you write out there. Of course there are a few things that can boost your visibility so to speak, but most of the times it costs a little to use those things. If you are a beginner, specialists advise you don't do that until you have a viewer base and some people already read it regularly.
3. How fast can I make money online with a blog?
Not so fast. It takes a while to get a viewer base and it takes a while to get a hang of what good writing is. Then again, if you do this thing for money, you need to make some studies of your own, about what people search for on this beautiful internet thing and so on and so forth.
4. Can I live just by blogging?
No, and I would suggest you also eat, sleep, have sex and study if you are young...or old. It is hard to make a living just by writing on a blog. There are some people out there who blog for a living, but there's a very thin chance you might be one of them any time soon.
And now, let's see the recipe for success in blogging, so that you know where to start from and what might be the goals you want to achieve.
- Don't try any schemes, because other people thought about them long before you did and they won't work anymore.
- The MOST IMPORTANT thing you need for getting a lot of views is QUALITY CONTENT. Do a little study about what people read, what they're interested in, and you might just find a niche for your blog. Of course, if you think big, you can go global, and try to post things of general interest, but then again, so hard...
- Use multiple ad websites, but just after you have a viewer base. If people come to your blog and they already see only annoying ads, they won't read. But if you captivated their attention with some cool stuff, then they'll be willing to sacrifice some retina for your posts.
- start by posting tutorials. People love tutorials, especially those tutorials where you teach them how to make money, like this tutorial out here.
and the secret is: you don't even need to know what you're talking about, just some common sense stuff, like most money making tutorials out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment